Dover Emergency AC Repair
Everyone in York County knows how hot it can get during summer. And because we rely heavily on our air conditioners to keep us comfortable and safe during the summer months, it’s good to know you have a locally owned AC service company you can rely on for emergency AC repair day or night.
At RiverView Mechanical, our expert technicians are licensed, insured, and trained to work on most major brands. We offer fair, straightforward prices and back up our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We serve Dover, PA residents and the surrounding neighborhoods of:
- Detters Mill Rd
- Pinchtown Rd
- Shade Gap
- Tall Oak Estates
- Tower Village
- Wandering Streams
From water heater failures to burst pipes, our plumbing specialists can handle any repair issue big or small. Contact us today to book an appointment!
Emergency AC Repair in Dover
A minor air conditioner problem can escalate quicker than you can ask, “Is it getting too hot in here?”
If your air conditioner hasn’t been adequately maintained or is nearing the end of its lifespan, it can fail at a moment’s notice, especially when you push it harder as the heat rises.
Because the comfort and safety of your family are at risk when your air conditioner fails, it’s crucial that you call an HVAC technician at the first sign of trouble.
Here’s a list of the most common air conditioner problems that warrant calling a certified technician for immediate repair.
- Your air conditioner is blowing warm air.
- The system won’t turn on despite having power, and the thermostat is at the correct setting.
- The air conditioner makes unusual sounds like squealing, grinding, or rattling.
- You notice moisture leaking, which could be water or refrigerant, which is dangerous.
- You experience electrical problems when your air conditioner runs, such as flickering or dimming lights or tripped breakers.
- You smell mold or electrical odors coming from your system.
When facing an air conditioner problem during a heatwave, it’s better to be safe than sorry and call for emergency repairs as soon as possible.